Spycraft and Stargate SG-1 Up For Inquest Fan Awards!
Once again, the Spycraft Family has scored ballot nominations for the
Inquest Fan Awards, which are featured on page 14 of the February 2004
Stargate SG-1 is up for Best RPG of 2003!
The 1960s Decade Book is up for Best RPG Supplement of 2003!
This is *awesome*, and we want to personally thank everyone involved in
these projects, as they're among our favorite accomplishments for the
line. It's great to see that many folks agree.
vote online here!
Or you can send in a photocopied ballot to:
Inquest Gamer Fan Awards
151 Wells Ave.
Congers, NY 10920
Let's rally for the Spycraft Family!
For more family friendly spy games, Check out: Club Penguin Cheats & Codes
Shadowforce Archer: The African Alliance Chamber Book
Release: Available Now!
You’re never more alive than when you’re on the edge of death.
Nestled in humanity’s homeland, the youngest of Archer’s Chambers
follows the vision of one man – humanitarian Elias Graham. Fielding a
wild, untamed crew of hot shots, thrill seekers, and daredevil confidence
men, the African Alliance is perhaps best suited to face the new rigors of
the 21st Century. Agents of this brash young Chamber square off against
industrialist billionaires seeking to exploit the diamond mines and buried
treasures of their home continent as well as global threats the rest of
the Conspiracy is unprepared (or unwilling) to fight. Included in this
128-page sourcebook are new African Alliance allies, mission protocols,
and everything needed to play an Alliance agent or campaign.
- Big-Budget Action-Junkie Espionage! Join Elias Graham’s
exclusive club of gentlemen spies! Visit exotic locations and romance
the locals! Outwit devious villains and their outlandish henchmen! Earn
the respect and awe of your peers! All with the dapper debonair style of
your favorite movie superspy.
- Core SFA Supplement! The sixth release for the ongoing
Interactive campaign. Learn what’s happened in the setting since the
European Commonwealth Chamber Book –
including an update about the war in Africa sparked by the
Hand of Glory in last year’s climax
- The Riddle of the Lodge Unveiled! What shocking plot did Helix
devise deep within the bowels of the island base now occupied by the
African Alliance? What is the true purpose behind the Panopticon? And
how does it all lead up to the biggest event in the SFA universe to date
– the grand master plan of the Shop? All this and more in this new
storyline supplement for the SFA world setting.
- New Departments! Build a First Contact operative or an assassin
from the Alliance’s final solution, the Lethals.
- New Base Class! Aspire to become the ultimate secret agent with
all the right moves, all the slickest words, and all the coolest toys.
Train as an Alliance High Roller!
- New Prestige Classes! Become an eagle-eyed Examiner, an
ever-ready Improv, or a Commander of the Alliance.
- New Agent Options! New feats, skill uses, bundles, and gadgets.
- NPC Classes! Foil the schemes of the world’s most notorious (and
often most eccentric) villains. A new selection of GC options to create
unexpected, memorable enemies.
- New Threats! Two new villainous masterminds and their henchmen,
minions, and foils, ready to drop into any SFA campaign.
- A New Chase Map! Visit the most famous spy location of all time,
- Dozens of New Plot Hooks and a New Hook Sheet!
Shadowforce Archer: The Shop Threat Book
Release: December 2003
The agenda is evolution. The failsafe is extinction.
For two years, the Archer Conspiracy has scoured the world, searching
for the reason the Shop’s gadgeteers broke away from their ranks. Fighting
off the villain organization’s overtly violent (and seemingly senseless)
advances at every turn, agents of the world’s shadow communities grapple
with the looming certainty of a master plan they cannot see. Now, they’re
about to discover the truth in his 128-page sourcebook that lays bare the
Shop’s innermost workings, its goals, and unexpected motivations, all
driven by fan response through the SFA Interactive campaign!
- Shop Goals and Discoveries — Defined by the Players! Join the SFA Interactive campaign to
take part the first player-created villain organization!
- Betrayers’ Return! Dennis Gray levels a powerful new weapon upon
the world and launches a full-scale assault against the Archer
- Core SFA Supplement! The seventh release for the ongoing SFA
Interactive campaign. Learn what’s happened in the setting since the African Alliance Chamber Book and
uncover Villain X’s true identity!
- Climax Episode! The Shop hatches a brutal plan of global
proportions and your agents have only one chance to stave off disaster,
this time with the lives of literally millions hanging in the balance!
- The Secret History of Dr. Avery Schillingsfield! Learn secrets
previously known only by the infamous Helix, and his ultimate intentions
- Advanced Gadget Design Rules! Design a mentalist gadgeteer and
construct the ultimate super-science device!
- Superspies in Space! Rules for playing in Zero G environments,
with the gear and vehicles to match.
- Weapons of Mass Destruction! Guidelines and mechanics for
including nuclear weapons, chemical attacks, and other large-scale
attacks in your games without destroying the entire world.
- Tools of Domination! Shop resources, training, gadgets, and
- Villain Community! New regions of the world’s criminal
populations defined, with group descriptions, backgrounds, and
relations, plus new options for the GC!
- Customizable Villains! New villain roles, departments, feats,
skill uses, and NPC classes for all three villain layers!
- New Threats! Three new villainous masterminds with henchmen,
minions, and foils, ready to drop into any SFA campaign!
- New Locations! Track down and storm the betrayers’ secret
headquarters and foil their ultimate plot!
- Countless New Missions, and new Hook Sheets!
Shadowforce Archer Interactive Campaign Live!
Visit the Threat Center by clicking on the link in the left menu. This unique tool allows you to join thousands of players across the globe in forging the future of Shadowforce Archer
not only by determining the success or failure of missions, but also by showing us what youre doing at your table. By drawing data from dozens of plot hooks, the SFA story and design teams
create the game setting you want to play! Exclusive serials are available with every Episode (about every 3-4 months, each with new interactive options. Details about SFA Interactive play and
how to get involved can be found at the Threat Center. Join in the
struggle to save the world from itself today!
Shadowforce Archer poll and
Spycraft Poll are up!
Added information on Spycraft: The 1960s to Products.
Information on The African
Alliance sourcebook now in Products.
The ongoing SFA Interactive Campaign moves into Episode #2, with new
events and new dangers! Click here to visit the updated Threat
Center to discover the second episode of this thrilling global experience!
Join thousands of agents across the entire globe in keeping the world
safe... from itself!
NOTE: For all those in the audience whose computers can't load the
Threat Center, we've set up a low-tech version as well - click here or on
the "Low-Tech TC" link to the left in order to launch this page.
Added information for the
Faceman/Snoop Class Guide to Products
Updated Previews page, containing
excerpts from each book release - including upcoming releases! More coming
Added several magazine articles to Resources
Episode #3 of the Shadowforce Audio Drama is live! Air battles over Europe! Stunning revelations! Download it now!
Added The Hellfire Club threat to Resources
Added Mistaken Identity to Fiction and Mistaken Identity NPCs to
Added SFA Demo Agents to Resources
The Products page has been updated with further reviews and product info!